BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Dad's Hitched!

Over the weekend Oscar and I went to my dad's wedding!  (This makes wedding #4 since January!)  The ceremony was short and sweet (I'm talking less than the 8 minutes you get in Vegas).  It was great to see my family there and I also got to network since Oscar and I are heading up to NY this July.  They had a "photobooth" set up where there was a camera on a tripod with a table full of props.  I took full advantage of it, though Oscar was less impressed.  Here's some pictures!


Marie and my dad

My sister and I

My sister, me and my brother

Oscar is not Pura Vida about the photobooth

Britta and Erik

Oscar is finally having a little fun

I dragged over my Opah (I gave him the flower because he's a botanist! hehe)

Me, my grandma and my cousin

0 comments: