BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Roller Coaster POV

Just found these great point of view (POV) videos of the coasters in Cedar Point.  Check them out!  Just add in screams of joy to each one and you have an idea of what they're like.  Of course it's much more intense and crazy in real life.  Go on one yourself!!!

Top Thrill Dragster

Millennium Force

Maverick (my new favorite)

Mean Streak (see all the bouncing the camera does? Your head does it too... ouch!)

And here's a few more I didn't mention but are great all the same!

The Raptor, one of Oscar's favorite rides

The Magnum XL-200, was one of the best back in the 80s/90s.  And though it no longer breaks any records, it still rocks my world!

The Wicked Twister, a unique coaster that I personally think is MUCH better in the very back seat.  (Though I think that about most coasters)

0 comments: