BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 4, 2011

Quick CA Update

Well for those of you who are constant readers of my blog (me), you might be wondering where the posts are at!  Well I've been in California for the past 10 days and boy have I got some juicy stuff to spill.  To just give you an idea, we've been to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, the Hearst Castle, and Santa Barbara.  I'll attempt to put some posts up in the next couple days once I'm back home.  I can't guarantee anything because Oscar and I also have to move out of the apartment in 1 week.  (JUST ONE MONTH TIL THE MOVE TO COSTA RICA!)

My sister and I had a great time strolling SoCal, but now I'm tired and am excited to get back home.  I'm just hanging out today (HAPPY 4TH!) and have declined all offers to go to bbqs.  It's not that I don't want to go... it's that I'm tired of being constantly social.  I'm quite enjoying the day to myself.  After all, only one and a half more weeks til we head to DC!!!=)

0 comments: