BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So much to do. So little time.

Haven't we all felt like this before?  I leave for Costa Rica on August 9.  Seems like I have a good amount of time, right?  WRONG.  This Friday I am leaving to do an almost 3 week road trip to DC, NYC, and upstate NY.  We get back on August 1.  So what that means is that I have today, tomorrow, and a few days in August to get everything together.  I know I'm going to have a blast on this trip, but in the future I will never plan a vacation right before a move!  *stupid stupid*

I have not had time to blog more about California, lo siento mucho!  But I'm just so busy.  Today I went and switched my bank accounts around, then we have to drive back to Greensboro (1 hour away) to finish moving out of the apartment and to give Balmoris (my El Salvadorian janitor friend) my car.  Yes, I'm giving away Dr. Jones.  It's sad, but it's also time to move on.  Tomorrow I go in to the doctor again, pick up my friend from the bus station (she's coming on the trip too), and go to the Harry Potter movie at midnight.  Phew!  So much to do.  And the worst part is how unbearably hot it is outside.  Sheesh.

So let me get moving here.  QUE PERESA!!

0 comments: