BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 19, 2011

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!

Remember my previous post about how ants are inevitable?  Well what I just witnessed is beyond belief.  We've been seeing a good amount of ants in the bathroom sink, which I find funny because there's nothing really there to eat.  But I kill them, wash them down and go on my way.

Today as I was cutting up fruit for my smoothies I went to the bathroom to wash my hands when I see a freaking NEST of ants in the sink.  It totally grossed me out so I quick grabbed Mr. Musculo (Latin american version of Windex) and sprayed like crazy.  I was completely grossed out so I put on my rubber gloves and wiped up the black masses of ant corpses.  YUCK!

(of course I took some pictures too!)




0 comments: