BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

You shut up. I'm excited.

GOING TO MIAMI NEXT WEEK!!! wooooo!

In then end, I realized I do need to make a border run before January 22.  I was predicting a normal 9 hour bus ride to a hot Nicaragua, to sleep one night on a nasty hostel mattress, to turn around and take another 9 hour bus ride back to stinky San Jose.  But when good ole' Jay mentioned I should come visit him and Baby Boy in Miami, I decided truer words had not been spoken!

San Jose to Miami is 3-4 hours max in a plane.  Tickets can be found for as low as $100.  I didn't get mine for quite that low, but what the hell.  My mom is also going to fly down for a day to hang out!  What a freaking party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Gretchen said...

Jebby is now coming too! This will be GRRRRRRREAT!