BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 4, 2012

Don't get too excited

But I finally got my comprobante number.  I'm so excited things are FINALLY going through.  But there's still a few things to get done.  The lawyer says I need to register with the USA consulate which confuses me since there is no US consulate in Costa Rica.  There's an embassy, of course, which has a division that deals with consulate things, but no actual consulate.  I've also already registered with the embassy, so now I'm worried there's something else I need to do.

BUT I have my paper.  I have my number.  And I'm hoping that will be enough for me to no longer leave the country every 90 days and not need a return ticket to the USA when I fly in.

Knowing this country, I don't want to count on anything until my cedula (Costa Rican ID card) is in my hand.  But things are moving.  Progress is happening.  And it makes me very very happy.

0 comments: